Sunday, November 30, 2014

BLACK ON BLACK







Shirt: Guess (old), Leather jacket: Guess (old) but love this one Topshop), Pants: Zara, Slip-Ons: Dolce Vita, Heels: Nasty Gal (old) but love these too Steve Madden at Nasty Gal
Hands down, black is definitely my fave color in clothes. I'm always trying to vary it up but with each shopping trip comes another article of black clothing. What other color can be elegant, chic, and edgy all at the same time? That's what I ask myself as I consider the pretty pink top or red cocktail dress in the store. Each time, black wins out! I think the next step is acceptance. 
This is also my first post with flats! These slip-ons have quickly become one of my closet favorites. I throw them on all too often but I can't help it. They're incredibly comfy and go with almost anything (especially all the black pieces in my closet). Next up on the list, nude slip-ons!

-KM

Photos by Ha Tran

1 comment:

  1. Life you brought to those shoes! I love that bag too, heck I love the entire look! Gorg!

    ReplyDelete